Autumn/Winter Prep helps accelrate the decomposition of leaves, sediment and other organic matter during the fall and winter months. This will jump start your pond for a healtheir environment in the spring.
This two-part system contains 32 ounces of liquid bacteria and four 2 oz. water soluble packets with a blend of cellulase enzymes, cellulase-producing bacteria and a cold weather bacteria.
- will continue to provide sustained biological activity even in water temperatures down to 40°F
- helps to maintain a healthy immune system for your fish during the winter months
- reduces buildup of dead leaves and organic sediment all winter long
- containt psychrophilic strains (cold water bacteria)
- effective in darker conditions (under ice and snow)
Safe for humans, fish and plant life.
Microbe-Lift Autumn/Winter Prep
Toss the recommended water soluble enzyme packets directly in to the pond during each month's liquid bacteria pplication. They will dissipate within minutes.
Length x Width x Avg. Depth x 7.5 = gallons
Packets/Month 80-200 4 oz. 2 oz. 1 201-500 6 oz. 3 oz. 1 501-1,000 8 oz. 4 oz. 1 1,001-2,500 12 oz. 6 oz. 1